Terms and Conditions
In order to purchase, use, or distribute qemp products, you must represent and agree to abide by the qemp Terms and Conditions of purchase, use, and distribution listed below. By placing an order, you hereby represent and agree to the following:
- You are 21-years-old or older and acknowledge that qemp products are not to be purchased or consumed by, or sold to, anyone under the age of 21.
- You acknowledge that qemp products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition, and you agree not to make any statement that may mislead any person into believing that qemp products diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- You acknowledge that qemp products are not intended to replace medications or treatments at the direction of a qualified health professional, and you will not recommend any person to discontinue the medications or treatments recommended by a healthcare professional.
- You will use the qemp products only as directed on the label and will not recommend any person use the qemp products differently than what is listed on the label.
- You will not make any false or misleading claims or statements as to any actual or potential health related benefits of qemp products.
- You will ascertain, abide by, and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws rules, regulations, and ordinances in the United States regarding the possession, use, transportation, distribution, and sale of any qemp products.
- You will not directly or indirectly possess, use, transport, sell, or distribute qemp products outside of the United States or in States in which qemp Inc. does not sell the qemp products.